Dear Fila PH Please Bring Some Heat


Some of the brands like New Balance and Saucony always bring their classic silhouette here in our shore.  Even the brand like Reebok brought some of their classic footwear here in our country and I for one appreciate it.  When I recently visited an outlet footwear shop and found out the Reebok Classic leather is on sale, I wonder if Fila can bring some of their classic silo here.  Fila stores are present in the mall for as long as I remember.  And every time I visited a Fila store what always present is the sale banner.  Don't get me wrong I appreciate the sales part. But I thought there's something missing.

I realized the missing piece when I found out that Fila USA brought back their classic silhouette in North America.   Below are models that I wish Fila Philippines will bring here

Fila Men's Concrete Cage

Fila Men's Concrete T-1 Mid
Fila Men's Gold Mine Original Tennis
Fila Men's Original Fitness Perf

Fila Men's Original Tennis 2.0 Sw

Fila Men's Original Tennis Perf
Fila Men's Original Fitness Logo
Fila Men's M-Squad
Pictures above are credit to Fila.com


The sneakers above are all made of quality material like leather and suede.  Those quality uppers will be appreciated not only by men but by women also. The sneakers' price converted to Peso will be range from 3,000 to 5,000.  Not bad if you have this kind of materials on your shoes.

I know that they did bring some classic like the Spaghetti but that's it.  I hope that they will bring more of this retro sneakers.  Come on Fila PH, just try and let's see if people will buy them or not.

Comments

Popular Posts